The Kerala Story Continues to Impress at the Box Office: The Kerala Story had an overall 13.84% Hindi Occupancy and 17.44% Telugu Occupancy on Tuesday, May 23, 2023. This translates to a box office collection of approximately INR 2.5 crores (USD 325,000) for the day. The film has so far collected a total of INR 100 crores (USD 13 million) at the box office.
On its 23rd day, the film collected a total of ₹2.5 crores (USD 325,000) at the box office. This is a decline of 13.84% from its previous day’s collection of ₹2.8 crores (USD 375,000). However, the film is still performing well, and it is expected to cross the ₹250 crore (US$31 million) mark in the coming days.
The Kerala Story is a drama film that tells the story of four women who are forced to flee their homes in Kerala after they are targeted by ISIS. The film has been praised for its strong performances, its sensitive handling of a sensitive subject, and its stunning visuals.
The film’s success is a testament to the power of good storytelling. The Kerala Story is a film that will stay with you long after you have seen it. It is a film that will make you think, and it is a film that will make you feel.
If you haven’t seen The Kerala Story yet, I highly recommend it. It is a film that is well worth your time.
The Kerala Story, the latest Hindi film to hit the screens, has continued to impress at the box office. The film, which stars Adah Sharma, Yogita Bihani, Siddhi Idnani, and Sonia Balani, has grossed over ₹203.47 crore (US$26 million) worldwide as of May 23, 2023.
Here are some of the factors that have contributed to the success of The Kerala Story:
- The film’s strong performances: The Kerala Story features a strong cast of actors, all of whom give powerful performances. Adah Sharma is particularly good as the lead character, and she is supported by excellent performances from Yogita Bihani, Siddhi Idnani, and Sonia Balani.
- The film’s sensitive handling of a sensitive subject: The Kerala Story tells the story of four women who are forced to flee their homes in Kerala after they are targeted by ISIS. The film handles this sensitive subject with care and sensitivity, and it does not shy away from the harsh realities of the situation.
- The film’s stunning visuals: The Kerala Story is a visually stunning film. The film is shot in some of the most beautiful locations in Kerala, and the cinematography is simply stunning.
The Kerala Story is a film that is well worth your time. It is a film that will make you think, and it is a film that will make you feel. If you haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend it.
Top 10 Indian Movies of 2023 with Box Office Collection (as of May 2023)
- Pathaan (2023) – ₹1,050 crore (US$130 million)
- Ponniyin Selvan: II (2023) – ₹325 crore (US$41 million)
- Varisu (2023) – ₹310 crore (US$39 million)
- The Kerala Story (2023) – ₹254.16 crore (US$32 million)
- Waltair Veerayya (2023) – ₹200 crore (US$25 million)
- Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar (2023) – ₹150 crore (US$18 million)
- Thunivu (2023) – ₹125 crore (US$15 million)
- Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan (2023) – ₹100 crore (US$12 million)
- 2018 (2023) – ₹75 crore (US$9 million)
- Veera Simha Reddy (2023) – ₹50 crore (US$6 million)